Monday, November 19, 2018

One Year Anniversary

"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change opportunities into blessings."
                                      - William Arthur Ward

Today marks the one year anniversary of starting this blog.

At that time I expressed gratitude for all the blessings in my life. For all my loved ones and their continued good health, happiness and well being.

Now, a year later, I feel even more blessed. This past year I have developed friendships with many artists and creative people from around the world. They have shared their love of art, their personal creations and have provided support and daily encouragement. My life has been made fuller because of them and I want to say thank you.

I especially want to thank "my boys": Michael, Emmett, Aiden and Mason. They are the reason why I started this blog and the reason why I strive to be the best person I can be...for them. They are my future...


Every day I thank God for them being a part of my life. I love them with all my heart.

Thank you boys, for all your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment